These beautifully soft ankle socks by Catherine Tough are a treat for your feet. Made from naturally insulating lambswool which allows your feet to breathe, they are the perfect sock for lounging at home and keeping your toes cosy.
- A colourful swarm of ginger bees on a grey base.
- Rusty orange rib, heel & toe
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
- Heel to top of the rib 19cms sits just below the calf.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Snug enough to be worn under trousers and in shoes.
- Designed in London and made in Portugal from high-quality, ethically sourced Italian spun lambswool yarn.
- Ideal as bedsocks or for wearing at festivals, walking the dog, skiing and camping.
- They are sure to become a sock drawer favourite and make a great gift.
Fit: Women's one size, covers 4-7 UK / 38-41 EU
Wash Care: Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle, no higher than 30°C or hand wash. Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness.